Handmade Christmas ideas
This week I’m sharing the loveliest handmade Christmas ideas from last week’s #Pintorials.
Handmade Christmas ideas:
- Magical Christmas lanterns from Adventure in a Box
- Pipe cleaner Christmas tree decorations from Zing Zing Tree
- Home made (grow, forage, cook) Christmas hamper from Wolves in London
- Stocking filler mini Christmas craft jars from Hodge Podge Craft
- Easy luminary decorations from Mother’s Madness
- DIY Santa’s mailbox from Sunny Day Family
- Christmas stocking from a jumper by Vicky Myers Creations
This week I’m linking up my pom pom Rudolph Christmas cards, which has a free printable and is absolutely the easiest Christmas craft for young children. All you need is a printer, card, pom poms & glue!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (Christmas trees), Kate (Christmas sensory bins) and Anna (kids’ Christmas crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 275 times, 1 visits today)