Today I’ve rounded up 10 teeny tiny, totally cool crafts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. These are so stinking cute, I want to try them all!
10 teeny tiny, totally cool crafts:
- Dinosaur pencil toppers from Ardor
- Miffy matchbox bed from The Gingerbread House
- Mini DIY glitter calm down jar from Hodge Podge Craft
- Star Wars charms from eager Ed
- Artist’s trading cards from My Handmade Hell
- Library card mini notebooks from Paper & Stitch
- Glitter magnets from DeLoop
- DIY tiny polaroid magnets from apartment therapy
- Mini envelopes (with free printable) from the red kitchen
- Tiny pinata from happythought
This week I am linking up my origami flower wreath, which is far easier than it looks (I promise!) and can be made for pennies in any colours you like.
Did you know that Crafts on Sea, Hodge Podge Craft [both Craft category] & TheBoyandMe [Photo category] have all been shortlisted for BritMums BiB (Brilliance in Blogging) awards?
If you enjoy our blogs, please do vote for us here (you can only vote once). Thank you ever so much!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.