Fantastic feather crafts!
It’s Tuesday Tutorials time! Today I’m sharing my favourite feather crafts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. Soft, fluffy and ever so tactile, who doesn’t love feathers?
5 of the best feather crafts:
- DIY feather garland from Crafts on Sea
- Feather craft scissor practice from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- How to make a feather headdress from Hodge Podge Craft
- Feathered candle votives from Hayseed Homemakin
- Diva Duck from Zing Zing Tree
This week I am linking up my no-mess DIY Christmas gift box which is made from a recycled Christmas card. Last year I made 24 of these and used them for an alternative DIY activity advent calendar.
Are you all set for the start of advent..?
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too? She’s sharing turkey crafts for Thanksgiving!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials – I’d LOVE to see all your Christmas crafts!
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials now runs fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).