30+ Cracking Christmas craft ideas!
Welcome to the ULTIMATE list of Christmas craft ideas! This #Pintorials linky will run until the new year and I’m sharing my favourite Christmas craft ideas from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web.
It’s time to get the glitter out..!
Advent Christmas craft ideas:
- Easy DIY paper cup advent calendar from Hodge Podge Craft
- Toilet paper roll advent calendar from Danya Banya
- Advent acts of kindness (with free printable) from In the Madhouse
- Knitted mini Christmas stockings from Little Cotton Rabbits
- DIY recycled Christmas card boxes alternative advent calendar from Hodge Podge Craft
- DIY scratch off Christmas advent ornaments from Danya Banya
- 30 fun advent calendar activities from Hodge Podge Craft
- 40 advent activities for kids from Crafts on Sea
DIY gift & wrap Christmas craft ideas:
- Mini gift boxes made from old Christmas cards from Hodge Podge Craft
- Handmade Christmas crackers from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Mini glitter calm down jar from Hodge Podge Craft
- Frosted ice cream cone Christmas trees with carry cases from Kinder Craze
- Vintage teacup scented candles from Hodge Podge Craft
- How to make a paper gift bag from Crafts on Sea
- Christmas craft jar gifts for kids from Hodge Podge Craft
DIY Christmas wreath ideas:
- Vintage wreath from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Mini wreath photo frames from Teach Me Mommy
- Paper plate Christmas wreath from Crafts on Sea
- Christmas ornament wreath from Live Love DIY
- Stained glass wreath from In The Playroom
- Cheat’s wreath from Hodge Podge Craft
- Easy Christmas wreath from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Cone Christmas trees from Zing Zing Tree
- Sequin ornaments from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Wool snowballs from A Strong Coffee
- Stained ‘glass’ Christmas trees from Kinder Craze
- Mistle toes ornaments from Danya Banya
- 3D paper snowflakes from Zing Zing Tree
- Elsa snowflake ornament from Mommy’s Bundle
- DIY cut out star jam jar lantern from Hodge Podge Craft
- Yarn wrapped candy cane ornaments from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Button Christmas tree ornaments from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Pipe cleaner Christmas trees from Zing Zing Tree
This week I am linking up my New Year family focus collage which is a great activity to do together as a family after the excitement of Christmas is over. It helps us feel positive and excited about the year to come!
Please share your New Year’s Eve and Winter crafts with me in the linky below…
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home too? She’s sharing yummy Christmas snacks!
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Click below to link up your posts to #Pintorials – I’d LOVE to see some New Year & winter crafts!
*PLEASE NOTE – this #Pintorials will run for a whole month, until New Year’s day 2016