J crafts for kids: July 4th craft ideas
Here are a few of the best patriotic July 4th crafts for kids: crayon fireworks, red white and blue 3 second slushie and a free-form artwork activity.
This week I am featuring July 4th craft ideas for kids (J crafts, in keeping with my A-Z of crafts for kids, of course!) from last week’s #Pintorials.
Best July 4th craft ideas for kids (J crafts):
- Patriotic 3 second slushie by Our Adventure Story: These were made for Memorial day, but I think they would work just as well for 4th July (or indeed any hot Summer day!)
- DIY crayon fireworks from sparkling buds: One of the easiest of the July 4th craft ideas, using just crayons, black tempera paint and a toothpick.
- Patriotic open-ended art activity from BP photo art: This is my favourite kind of crafting activity with kids: give them some supplies and let them loose to create in their own style!
This week I’m linking up our super-easy DIY Fathers’ day gift tutorial (we gave this to MisterPodge last year) – a speech bubble photo project.
Why not pop round to my co-hosts; Eileen (Fathers day gifts), Kate (nature crafts for kids) and Anna (mess free tactile sensory play) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
4 thoughts on “J crafts for kids: July 4th craft ideas”
Thank you so much for featuring Our Adventure Story!!! Loving the other 4th of July ideas as well!
My pleasure! 🙂
Thanks for featuring our fireworks!
You’re welcome – they are fab! 🙂