Today I’m sharing 10 of the best alternative painting techniques for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. Why limit yourself to using a brush..?
10 awesome alternative painting techniques for kids:
- Invitation to mix colours on foil from Sand in my Toes
- Bubble wrap roller painting from My Bored Toddler
- Co-operative shapes & colours painting from Mosswood Connections
- Bubble painting from Mini Monets & Mommies
- Chalk painting outdoors from Hodge Podge Craft
- Marble Art from education.com
- Make natural paint brushes using plants from Learn Create Love
- Painting with a toy car from Hodge Podge Craft
- Credit card painting from Happy Hooligans
- Paint using feathers (plus 10 more ideas!) from Crafts On Sea
This week I am linking up my Autumn scavenger hunt (with free printable) which is another great reason to get outside exploring nature as a family before the kids have to go back to school – I hope you enjoy it!
Why not check out my co-host ET Speaks From Home (baking) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials* this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home & Hodge Podge Craft.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
*PLEASE NOTE – #Pintorials will now run fortnightly (bi-weekly for those of you in the US).