10 fun floral craft ideas
These fun floral craft ideas include some of your posts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and others from around the web. They’re perfect for springing into Spring (even during the notorious April showers)!
10 fun floral craft ideas:
- Texture flower painting insired by Renoir from Mini Monets and Monnies
- DIY pipe cleaner flower stamps from My Bright Firefly
- More pipe cleaner flower printing from Sparkling Buds
- Dried pressed flower suncatcher from In The Playroom
- Flower exploration science lesson from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Egg carton flower wreath from Jane LaFazio
- Pop up flower card from Hodge Podge Craft
- Crochet flower from Crafts on Sea
- Tissue paper flower activity from MessForLess
- Tissue paper flower rocks from Lets Do Something Crafty
This week I am linking up my scavenger hunt exploring texture in nature (with free printable), which encourages kids (and parents!) to observe and explore the natural world around us.
Why not check out my co-hosts; ET Speaks From Home (hopping rabbits), Crafts On Sea (Easter egg crafts for preschoolers) and TheBoyandMe (Easter decorations) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
2 thoughts on “10 fun floral craft ideas”
Thanks for featuring me 🙂 I will come back and join in with the linky too x
Great – thanks for joining Jess! Your flowers are so pretty 🙂