3 fun Spring activities for kids, including pipe cleaner flowers and bunnies, a garden sensory play box and 3D Spring artwork.
I am loving the gorgeous Spring weather we’ve been having this past week (apart from the odd April shower of course)! It seems you’ve been inspired, because last week’s #Pintorials linky was chock-full of lovely Spring activities for kids.
Spring activities for kids:
- Pipe cleaner flowers and bunnies from Family Food & Travel: How cute are these? A super simple activity, that’s great for fine-motor skills and makes a gorgeous Easter centrepiece.
- Spring garden sensory play from ABC Creative Learning: This is a fantastic messy-play, sensory experience and a prompt for learning about all kinds of things, including plants, insects and numbers!
- 3D Spring art from Dabblingmomma: I love the shredded paper grass and the pom-pom fingerprint bunnies. What a lovely way to get excited about Spring…
Why don’t you head over and see what Kate, Anna & Anthea are featuring this week too?
If you’d like to link up again, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Gude, Kate, Anna and Anthea.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: