Beautiful and eXciting ideas, inspired by nature (X is for eXciting?)!
Seed packets, acorn sensory activities and beach combing.
The most gorgeous, eXciting ideas which really appealed to me from last week’s #Pintorials, were those that had been inspired by nature!
eXciting ideas, inspired by nature:
- Printable seed packet template from Wolves in London: Not only does Sabrina share her gorgeous seed packet design for free, she also explains how to collect and store various seeds.
- DIY acorn sensory activity by Dabbling Momma: This activity looks so much fun for kids and I love the tip of including an ice-cube tray to encourage sorting and counting.
- Beachcombing finds from There & Back Again… A Mother’s Tale: These pictures of shells, stones and sand-glass in such military order made me inexplicably happy!
This week I’m linking up my 10 Awesome Pumpkin Carving Tips, which make carving your pumpkin easier and your finished jack-o-lantern last longer. Just in time for Halloween!
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (food), Kate (calming activities for after school) and Anna (play recipes) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.