Take a look at the best P crafts for kids: pasta threading, pipe cleaner princesses and a fool-proof play-dough recipe.
This week’s features are the best P crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials. I love how colourful these all are and that they are inexpensive and super-easy to set up. So what are you waiting for..?
Best P crafts for kids:
- Pipe cleaner princesses by ZingZingTree: I absolutely LOVE these! And the best part? They’re dead easy to make – no skill required – just follow the picture tutorial.
- Pasta and bead threading from The Connection We Share: This looks so much fun (and anything that keeps the kids busy for more than 2 minutes is fantastic in my opinion)!
- Playdough recipe (and inspiring ideas) from In The Playroom: These ideas are great for making play dough even more fun (and who doesn’t love play dough?) – no. 4 was news to me.
This week I’m linking up my easy origami flapping bird tutorial (guaranteed to keep small ones busy at a restaurant, wedding reception or train station for at least 15 minutes). Worth learning by heart. Seriously.
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: