10 DIY Christmas gifts
This week I’m featuring the 10 loveliest DIY Christmas gifts. You still have time to make some really special handmade gifts in time for the big day!
10 DIY Christmas gifts:
- Christmas fudge for teachers from Coombe Mill
- Cocoa in a jar from P is for Preschooler
- Chilli cherry chutney from In the Playroom
- Jelly bean Christmas trees from Christianity Cove
- 10 minute snow globe from the connection we share
- DIY peppermint foot cream from Blue Bear Wood
- Ribbon pulling spice bottle with bells from Powerful Mothering
- Felt stacking Christmas tree busy bag from Powerful Mothering
- Mini Christmas craft jar for kids from Hodge Podge Craft
- Personalised wrapping paper covered diary from Crafts on Sea
This week I’m linking up my New Year family focus collage, which is a really fun, positive craft to do together after the excitement of Christmas is over and to help everyone look forward to the coming year.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (Christmas ornaments), Kate (free Christmas printables) and Anna (Christmas & Winter sensory) too?
This week’s linky is a special one. We will be keeping it open until New Year’s Eve! So I’d love to see you link up your best New Year, Chinese New Year and Valentine’s posts.
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
2 thoughts on “10 DIY Christmas gifts”
Thank you for including mine and the reminder on what crafts I need to start planning!! x
What a great round up! Thank you for including the diy snow globe!