The most awesome craft ideas for kids: A Lego drawbot, DIY jet pack & water fountain colour mixing.
Continuing my A-Z of craft ideas for kids – there were so many AWESOME craft ideas for kids linked up in last week’s #Pintorials, I’ve decided to round my favourite 3 ‘A is for Awesome’ posts.
Awesome craft ideas for kids:
- Lego drawbot tutorial from Planet Smarty Pants: This is just SO AWESOME! Gret project for older kids and one that dads will want to get involved with too!
- DIY jet-pack by Cutting Tiny Bites: Who wouldn’t love to have their own jet pack?! This is a great way to recycle plastic bottles and use up felt scraps.
- Water fountain colour mixing craft from A Pinch of Perfect: This activity is not only LOADS of fun, it also teaches kids about colour-mixing and is a great collaborative project for siblings to construct together…
This week I’m linking up my DIY anniversary love-bird card tutorial. It’s super-simple, but looks really impressive and would also work as a wedding, engagement or Valentine card.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (leaf art), Kate (hand-sewn gifts for kids) and Anna (fish crafts) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.