Best E craft ideas for kids
The best (beginning with an) E craft ideas for kids: Elmer the elephant sun-catchers, eating shark play doh geometry & exploding coloured milk experiment.
Here are my favourite three E craft ideas for kids from last week’s #Pintorials linky:
Best E craft ideas for kids:
- Elmer the elephant sun-catchers from Crafts on Sea: This is a super-cute and easy craft for young kids and I love ‘Elmer’s girlfriend (at least that’s how I interpreted it) by Kate’s little boy.
- Eating shark by Left Brain Craft Brain: Another fun, creative learning activity from Left Brain Craft Brain – investigate angles and triangles, then feed them to the hungry shark!
- Exploding coloured milk from In The Playroom: I love the beautiful effect this experiment made, it is easy enough for anyone to have a try and the process is both fascinating and relaxing to watch…
This week I’m linking up my Leaf Art tutorial. It’s actually more intended as inspiration than a how-to, but we had so much fun with it, I really urge you to have a go – it is perfect for all ages and a great excuse to go exploring for natural materials.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (Summer recipes), Kate (underwater activities) and Anna (paper plates) too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
2 thoughts on “Best E craft ideas for kids”
Elmer and his “girlfriend” are fab, a great idea for a crafting session with the kids. Thank you for visiting my blog
Aren’t they sweet? 🙂
My pleasure – I am now DROOLING over your zucchini flowers!