Here’s a few of the best D crafts for kids: dot-marker painting, drip pots and a simple baby dress pattern.
Here are the best D crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials. These are all super-simple and fun to make (plus they look fabulous)!
Best D crafts for kids:
- Dot marker paintings by Sparkling Buds: These are so pretty! It’s great fun to see what different patterns the colours make – like a beautiful science experiment!
- Dress pattern from Freshly Completed: I don’t sew, but I think even I could have a go at making this lovely simple dress.
- Drip pots from KC Edventures: What a fantastic gift this would make – I love the way the colours drip and melt into each other.
Why not head over to see what Eileen (crafts with kids), Kate (party food ideas) and Anna (paper crafts) are featuring this week too?
If you’d like to link up, here’s a reminder of the rules (remember – please only link up one post per week)…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: