No carve, metallic Sharpie mandala pumpkins
Easy, pretty no-carve Sharpie mandala pumpkins are fun to make and make great Autumn centrepieces. Create your own intricate designs and doodle away!
These metallic Sharpie mandala pumpkins are the perfect alternative to carving – less time-consuming, easier and altogether more chic!
To make Sharpie mandala pumpkins, you will need:
- A pumpkin (pick a round one with smooth, firm flesh and few blemishes)
- A metallic Sharpie (I chose silver, but gold or bronze would work well too)
- A ruler
- Your imagination!
How to make Sharpie mandala pumpkins:
- Use this guide from Art is Fun to mark out the dots that will be your mandala guide points, using the pumpkin stalk as your centre point
- Draw around the base of your pumpkin stalk to give your first base line
- Work outwards in concentric circular sections in whatever design you wish (I used chains, hearts, leaves, feathers, spirals and paisley patterns)
- Add extra detail – in this case, more is more!
Wouldn’t these make great centrepieces for an Autumn wedding?
(Visited 813 times, 2 visits today)
11 thoughts on “No carve, metallic Sharpie mandala pumpkins”
Love the printed! So pretty! #pintorials
Thanks Eileen! x
So cute, mandala’s are lovely 🙂
Thanks Kate – they are very relaxing to draw I think 😀
Pingback: Fabulous halloween crafts for kids of all ages!
OMG, these are gorgeous! I’ve got some metallic Sharpies here – will have to give these a go! Thanks for sharing on #CraftyOctober xx
I think that is so beautiful I’m going to give it a go!
I am sure yours will be far more beautiful than ours! 😉
Pingback: Halloween party checklist | Daisies & Pie
Love these, they would indeed look wonderful at a Wedding, now who can we marry off? #Pintorials
Love doodling, so this is a great alternative to carving the pumpkin – why waste it by carving when you can decorate it and eat it afterwards! Thanks!