This week I’m featuring the 10 best snow, snowman and snowflake crafts for kids from the last #Pintorials linky of 2014 – perfect for these cold January days…
Snow, snowman and snowflake crafts for kids:
- Penguin snow globe from Sand In My Toes
- Frozen dancing wand from ABC Creative Learning
- Snowman paper dolls from In the Playroom
- 10 snowflake party ideas from ET Speaks From Home
- Snowflake colouring free printables from In the Playroom
- Dress the snowman family game from ET Speaks From Home
- Invitation to build a bottle cap snowman from Simple Fun for Kids
- Create and explore snow from My Bright Firefly
- Gorgeous snowflake ideas from My Bright Firefly
- Bubble wrap snowman from Crafts on Sea
This week I’m linking up my easy peasy potato print Valentine cards, which are so quick to make, you can easily do enough for a whole school class.
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.