10 pretty paper valentine crafts for kids
This week I am linking up the prettiest paper Valentine crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials. If you like these, you might also like to see last year’s Valentine #Pintorials picks too!
10 paper valentine crafts for kids:
- Lovebird valentine from There and back again… A mother’s tale
- Paper Valentine necklace from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Eraser stamped Valentine cards from There’s Just One Mommy
- Doughnut hole free printable Valentine from Hands On As We Grow
- Fingerprint Herat Art from The Mad House
- Truck Valentine free printable card from Sand in my toes
- Valentines day wreath from Crafts on Sea
- Valentine pop-up heart card from Hodge Podge Craft
- Washi tape Valentine card from Crafts on Sea
- Easy peasy potato print Valentine card from Hodge Podge Craft
This week I’m linking up my Chinese dancing paper dragon, which includes a free printable template.
Why not check out my co-hosts; Eileen (Chinese New Year crafts), Kate (Chinese lantern ideas) and Anna (snow activities for kids) too?
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.
(Visited 462 times, 1 visits today)
4 thoughts on “10 pretty paper valentine crafts for kids”
Thank you for sharing our Truck Valentine!
Pingback: Hodge Podge / 10 super sensory activities for Valentines day
Thanks for including our eraser stamped Valentine’s Day card!
My pleasure 🙂